You’ve got a critical project with killer deadlines. Your staff is working flat-out on normal business operations. They don’t have the instructional design expertise or the time to take on the work. Your employees need to know the latest–now.
Your managers are in rebellion. New employees are showing up with little understanding of the company. They don’t have the tools they need to do their job. Managers and employees are wasting a lot of time repeating things and finding work-arounds. New hires aren’t happy, either. Word is getting out your company is disorganized and unfriendly–not a reputation you need in this tough job market.
I Can Help With Your Instructional Design Needs
- Business process documentation
- On-demand learning
- Live instructor led training
- Online help, manuals, guides and job aids
- Coaching and mentoring through the transition
Areas of Expertise
- Workday Human Capital Management (HCM)
- Employee on-boarding
- New hire training
- Communications strategy and planning